Razorpay Software Pvt Ltd Recruitment – MySQL Database Engineer
Razorpay Software Pvt Ltd Recruitment – MySQL Database Engineer – Razorpay is a payments company that provides payment solutions to online merchants in India. Razorpay was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in Bangalore, India. Invites applications for the post of MySQL Database Engineer. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
- Support and maintain various databases that we have in our environment including MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis
- Experience administrating MySQL server including: installation/configuration, performance tuning, query optimization, index tuning, backup, restoration, replication.
- Experience building monitoring and alerting around the above databases.
- Create and present health reports of databases regularly and present to the developers for any optimizations.
What do we expect from you?
- Must have knowledge of having worked on AWS’s suite of products: RDS, ElasticSearch, ElasticCache.
- Ability to apply security patches and notify security vulnerabilities on a timely basis.
- Must have knowledge of SQL, stored procedures.
- Knowledge of distributions of mysql like Aurora, XtraDB, Gallera etc is a plus
- Knowledge of different kinds of storage layer is a huge plus.
- Experience of 3 to 5 years with B.Tech/BE or any equivalent degree
Razorpay is the only payments solution in India which allows businesses to accept, process and disburse payments with its product suite. It gives you access to all payment modes including credit card, debit card, netbanking, UPI and popular wallets including JioMoney, Mobikwik, PayUmoney, Airtel Money, FreeCharge, Ola Money and PayZapp.
Manage Your marketplace, automate NEFT/RTGS/IMPS bank transfers, collect recurring payments, share invoices with customers – all from a single platform. Fast forward your business with Razorpay.