we, at ‘NUVA Inc.’ and our affiliated companies worldwide, are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) you share with us. In order to provide a personalized browsing experience, Yourjobber.com may collect information from you, this may include technical or other related information from the device used to access Yourjobber.com including without limitation contact lists in your device and its location, you may also be asked to complete a registration form. When you let us have your preferences, we will be able to deliver or allow you to access the most relevant information that meets your end.
“Personal Information” means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit yourjobber.com web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Some of our web pages utilize “cookies” and other tracking technologies. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about activity on the web site. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a Web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the web site.
Third Party Services
Third parties provide certain services available on Yourjobber.com on NUVA Inc.’s behalf. ‘NUVA Inc. ‘ may provide information, including Personal Information, that ‘ NUVA Inc ‘ collects on the web to third-party service providers to help us deliver programs, products, information, and services. Service providers are also an important means by which ‘ NUVA Inc ‘ maintains its web sites and mailing lists. ‘NUVA Inc. ‘ will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect Personal Information on NUVA Inc.’s behalf.
‘NUVA Inc’ does not intend to transfer Personal Information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on NUVA Inc’s behalf unless such transfer is legally required. Similarly, it is against NUVA Inc’s policy to sell Personal Information collected online without consent.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
- We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
Updating your information
- We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personally identifying information for many of our services. For more information, please see the help pages for each service.
- ‘NUVA Inc will not contact children under age 13 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent’s permission.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- NUVA Inc does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people (save with your consent) or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with NUVA Inc under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help NUVA Inc communicate with you about offers from NUVA Inc and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- NUVA Inc displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria – for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- NUVA Inc does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- NUVA Inc advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- “We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with the laws prevalent in India to protect personal information about you. We seek to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 as amended and rules made thereunder to ensure the protection and preservation of your privacy.
NUVA Inc reserves the right to update, change or modify this policy at any time. The policy shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.
Disclaimer NUVA Inc uses the maximum care as is possible to ensure that all or any data / information in respect of electronic transfer of money does not fall in the wrong hands. For completing online transactions involving payments a user is directed to a secured payment gateway, NUVA Inc does not store or keep financial data such as credit card numbers/passwords/PINs etc “Personal Account Related Information”. Since the transaction happens on a third party network not controlled by NUVA Inc, once an online transaction has been completed, the Personal Account Related Information is not accessible to anyone at NUVA Inc. after completion of the on-line transaction at the payment gateway, this ensures maximum security.
NUVA Inc shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user’s account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
Note: The terms in this agreement may be changed by NUVA Inc at any time. NUVA Inc is free to offer its services to any client/prospective client without restriction
We use Google AdSense, and other third-party advertising companies to servers or ad networks use technology to the advertisements and links that appear on www.yourjobber.com send directly to your browsers.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
To avail certain services on our websites, users are required to provide certain information for the registration process. The Information as supplied by the users enables us to improve our sites and provide you the most user-friendly experience.
All required information is service dependent and Your Jobber may use the above said User information to, maintain, protect, and improve its services including advertising services and for developing new services
Such information will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force.
Your password is the key to your account. You shall be solely responsible for all the activities happening under your username and you shall be solely responsible for keeping your password secure. Do not disclose your password to anyone. If you share your password or your personal information with others, you shall be solely responsible for all actions taken under your username and you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
All information gathered on Your Jobber is securely stored in controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Any information shared by you with Your Jobber may be shared with or transferred to any Your Jobber affiliated entity no matter where located, for the purpose of providing you services and improving the Site.
Links to Other Sites
The Site may make available links to other websites. When you click on such links, you may leave our Site. The Site may also make available Company Pages, which may contain information provided by third-party Employers. We are not responsible for the information collection, use, disclosure or other privacy practices of any third party, including our affiliates, third-party service providers, any employers (including any employer that provides a company page), any third-party social media platform, any third party making available the devices or operating systems for which the site is available, and any third party operating any website to which the site contains a link. You may have rights directly enforceable against these third parties so you should consider their privacy policies to learn more.