Requisition ID: (17015337)
Primary Location: India-Maharashtra-Pune
Job Function: Engineering
Job Posting Date: Dec 19, 2017, 12:37:20 AM
Responsible for Engineering support of Design of Valves and its parts.
1. CAD tools: Proficient in Creo2 & AutoCAD 2010+
2. Good drawing reading and understanding abilities
3. Knowledge of Strong modelling and drafting practices
4. Knowledge of Windchill PDMLink
5. Knowledge of GD&T
6. Able to Handle Engineering Change Requests and Notices Independently.
7. Knowledge of Cylinders and FRLs will be added advantage
8. Good verbal and Written Communication skills
9. Microsoft Office tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Proposed Position A3/A4
Role: Career Grade A3 / A4 – CAD Designer
Primary Objective of Position: Work in coordination with TL and Projects Engineers,
assignments for modeling and drafting to maintain desired quality levels.
1. Person will be handling all Engineering Change Requests/Notifications independently.
2. Work on selected design projects as a member. Provide backup support as needed for other E&D projects
3. Prepare assembly design layouts with complete GD&T, analysis of fits and clearances.
4. Develop 3D solid models and assemblies of design components.
5. Provide necessary drawings/3D models required from concept through production.
Provide drawing packages including details, assemblies, layouts, and BOM structures.
6. Interact with other design team members to meet and optimize product design requirements.
7. Assume additional roles and responsibilities as required. Capable of handling multiple projects.
8. Adherence to quality process.
1. Minimum Diploma in Engineering with relevant exposure to design environment @1-4 years
2. Strong interpersonal skills and team working.
3. Extensive knowledge of and experience with CAD tool Creo. Aware of Best Practices in Creo/ProE.
4. Working knowledge of GD&T and International Standards preferred.
5. Good drawing reading and understanding abilities,
6. Knowledge of Strong modelling and drafting practices
7. Working knowledge of PDMLink tool
8. Knowledge of Valves, Cylinders and FRLs will be added advantage
9. Good communication skills are desirable.
10. A willingness to learn is critical.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.